SQLSTATE: Warning: 1265 Data truncated for column 'visibility' at row 1
I have found this error SQLSTATE: Warning: 1265 Data truncated for column 'visibility' at row 1 while submitting form data to the table in column (enum type). I have passed the incorrect value to the form input while submitting the data.
Pass accurate data to form input while submitting data to column with enum type
<select class="form-control" name="visibility" id="eventVisibility"> <option selected value="public"> Public </option> <option value="private"> Private </option> </select>
There is a column with an enum type that has a predefined value in the table. So if pass the incorrect data or data which is already not defined in it then we can get SQLSTATE: Warning: 1265 Data truncated for column 'visibility' at row 1 error while submitting the form data to the server.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Sql
- How to create a new table from existing table in SQL
- SQL query to delete all rows older than 30 days
- MySQL create procedure example
- SQL query to delete records older than 6 months
- Cannot drop index 'fk_role_id': needed in a foreign key constraint
- Change existing MySQL table column id to autoincrement
- How to check the MySQL version
- Get create table Query from existing table in phpMyAdmin
- Drop foreign id column (user_id) in MySQL
- Get data in random order with limit from table using mysql
- Check constraint in MySQL
- How to check column exists or not in table using MySQL
- Database connection using mySQLi with object-oriented
- Insert multiple rows in a single MySQL query
- 1553 Cannot drop index 'posts_user_id_foreign': needed in a foreign key constraint
- Get comma separated ids from table using MySQL
- How to show database tables in mysql using command line
- Create column after a column in existing table using query in MySQL
- How to retrieve data from two tables with one SQL statement