SQLSTATE: Warning: 1265 Data truncated for column 'visibility' at row 1
I have found this error SQLSTATE: Warning: 1265 Data truncated for column 'visibility' at row 1 while submitting form data to the table in column (enum type). I have passed the incorrect value to the form input while submitting the data.
Pass accurate data to form input while submitting data to column with enum type
<select class="form-control" name="visibility" id="eventVisibility"> <option selected value="public"> Public </option> <option value="private"> Private </option> </select>
There is a column with an enum type that has a predefined value in the table. So if pass the incorrect data or data which is already not defined in it then we can get SQLSTATE: Warning: 1265 Data truncated for column 'visibility' at row 1 error while submitting the form data to the server.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Sql
- SQL query to delete all rows older than 30 days
- Database connection using mySQLi with object-oriented
- Get number of connections being used by a specific user in MySQL
- Check constraint in MySQL
- Get data in random order with limit from table using mysql
- Get create table Query from existing table in phpMyAdmin
- Clear the terminal screen in MySQL within the Windows powershell
- How to check the MySQL version
- Cannot drop index 'fk_role_id': needed in a foreign key constraint
- How to show database tables in mysql using command line
- How to retrieve data from two tables with one SQL statement
- Create column after a column in existing table using query in MySQL
- Get comma separated ids from table using MySQL
- MySQL create procedure example
- SQL query to delete records older than 6 months
- How to create a new table from existing table in SQL
- How to check column exists or not in table using MySQL
- Change existing MySQL table column id to autoincrement
- Drop foreign id column (user_id) in MySQL
- Insert multiple rows in a single MySQL query
- 1553 Cannot drop index 'posts_user_id_foreign': needed in a foreign key constraint