Get number of connections being used by a specific user in MySQL
To determine the number of terminals or connections being used by a specific user in MySQL, you can use the following SQL query:
SELECT user, host, count(*) as connections
GROUP BY user, host;
This query retrieves a list of MySQL user accounts, their corresponding hosts, and the count of connections associated with each user and host. The information_schema.processlist table provides information about the currently executing threads and connections in MySQL.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Sql
- Create Index in MySQL with example
- How to drop function in MySQL ?
- How to create a new table from existing table in SQL
- 1553 Cannot drop index 'posts_user_id_foreign': needed in a foreign key constraint
- MySQL create procedure example
- SQL query to delete all rows older than 30 days
- How to get yesterday's date in MySQL ?
- Difference between SQL and NoSQL databases
- How to Rename column name in MySql ?
- Get create table Query from existing table in phpMyAdmin
- SQLSTATE: Warning: 1265 Data truncated for column 'visibility' at row 1
- ERROR 3780 (HY000): Referencing column 'order_id' and referenced column 'id' in foreign key constraint 'order_items_ibfk_1' are incompatible.
- SQL query to delete records older than 6 months
- Insert multiple rows in a single MySQL query
- Change existing MySQL table column id to autoincrement
- How to check column exists or not in table using MySQL
- Create column after a column in existing table using query in MySQL
- Get comma separated ids from table using MySQL
- Check constraint in MySQL
- How to get a list of MySQL views?
- Database connection using mySQLi with object-oriented
- Clear the terminal screen in MySQL within the Windows powershell
- How to show database tables in mysql using command line
- Get full name of a person in SQL using function
- How to create view in MySQL database