yarn : The term 'yarn' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program
I am getting error
yarn : The term 'yarn' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program after running the command
yarn create react-app my-app.
You have to run the –
npm install -g yarnto install the yarn in your local machine. After that you can run the
yarn –versionto check if the yarn is successfully installed or not.
After executing the above command now you can run
yarn create react-app my-appcommand to create a react app using yarn.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Nodejs
- How to check if chart.js is installed ?
- How to check the version of installed package with NPM
- Axios Delete request with body and headers in ReactJS
- How to convert query string to json object in node js
- RESOLVE unable to resolve dependency tree
- Npm ERR! missing script: start
- Get list of all installed packages in node project
- How to convert json object to query string in node js