Where to use whereNotNull eloquent in laravel
Sometimes we are not able to configure out that where to use the whereNotNull eloquent in Laravel. The whereNotNull() method takes the column name and ignore the records which have null value in this particular column. This method verifies that the column's value is not null.
WhereNotNull eloquent example code in Laravel
$users = DB::table('users') ->whereNotNull('phone_number') ->get();0
It will helps you to get all the users records from users table which does not have null value in phone_number column. Or we can say that it will ignore the records which records have null value in phone_number column in table.
If you want to ignore the records which have null value in a specific column then you can use eloquent whereNotNull in Laravel to get the records which does not have null value in a specific column.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- Save or update pivot table data with additional column in Laravel
- How to create belongstomany relation using custom name on custom pivot table
- How to prevent host header attack in Laravel
- How to fetch single row data from database in laravel
- Laravel hasmany select not working
- Trying to access array offset on value of type null error in laravel
- How to display pivot table column value in laravel
- How to access the nth object from Laravel collection object ?
- Update last created record in Laravel
- Update record after find method in lavavel
- How to validate URL with https using regex in laravel
- How to get list of all views file in laravel
- SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'user_id'
- How to implement toggleLike() method in Overtrue\LaravelLike laravel package
- SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1215 Cannot add foreign key constraint
- 419 page expired error in Laravel
- How to create static page in Laravel
- How to create new user without form submission in laravel
- How to get specific columns using Laravel eloquent methods
- Delete records with relationship in laravel
- How to get route method name in Laravel
- JQuery each loop on json response after ajax in laravel
- Display success message in laravel
- How to pass data to route in laravel?
- How to use or operator in laravel