The use statement with non-compound name 'Auth' has no effect
I have found the error The use statement with non-compound name 'Auth' has no effect after using use Auth; statement in my web.php file under routes directory. You have to just remove the use Auth; from web.php file in Laravel to avoid the error
Remove use Auth; statement from routes\web.php--PATH routes\web.php
//Remove below code from <strong>routes\web.php use Auth;
I have found the error The use statement with non-compound name 'Auth' has no effect while performing some task in web.php file under routes directory. You have to just remove the use Auth; from the web.php file in Laravel.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- JQuery each loop on json response after ajax in laravel
- How to create event and listener in laravel ?
- How to get CSRF token in laravel controller
- Argument 1 passed to App\Http\Controllers\Auth\LoginController::authenticated() must be an instance of App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request
- How to send ID to another page in Laravel
- FirstOrCreate() Not Inserting Model
- In order to use the Auth::routes() method, please install the laravel/ui package
- Rename Pivot Table in Laravel
- How to display user profile after login in laravel
- How to use more than one query scope in Laravel
- Return view from route Laravel
- How to generate .env file for laravel?
- How to get route name on visit URL in laravel
- How to get date from created_at field in laravel
- Conditional where clause in Laravel
- Call to a member function pluck() on array
- Check if Relationship Method Exists in Laravel
- How to display pivot table column value in laravel
- How to run a specific seeder class in laravel
- Comment .env file in laravel
- On delete set foreign id column value null using migration in laravel 8
- Call to a member function pluck() on null
- Pass value from controller to model in laravel
- Datetime field in Laravel migration
- Get comma separated email from input array