Target class [App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request] does not exist.
Target class [AppHttpControllersAuthRequest] does not exist.
With this article, we will examine several different instances of how to solve the "Target class [AppHttpControllersAuthRequest] does not exist.".I have found the error Target class [App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request] does not exist while visiting a URL in my Laravel app because I did not import the use Illuminate\Http\Request; in my controller file. You have to add the use Illuminate\Http\Request; after the namespace in your controller file to avoid this error.
Use Illuminate\Http\Request; in Laravel
//Simply use below code snippet after the namespace to avoid the error. use Illuminate\Http\Request;
Additional Notes :
You can add use Illuminate\Http\Request; after the namespace in controller. Your controller namespace code will be look like this.
<?php namespace App\Http\Controllers\Auth;
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- Show old value while editing the form in Laravel
- Print last executed query in laravel
- Get domain name in laravel
- How to pass query string to url in laravel
- Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails
- Get latest record by created at in Laravel
- Laravel recursive function in controller
- Store logged in user details in session and display in view in laravel
- Cannot end a section without first starting one
- Permanently delete a record in laravel
- The openssl extension is required for SSL/TLS protection but is not available
- How to get list of all views file in laravel
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "Illuminate\Foundation\Application" not found
- Define variable and use in Laravel controller method
- Check if Relationship Method Exists in Laravel
- How to get the id of last record from collection object in laravel view
- Link storage folder in laravel 8
- How to get user information using hootlex/laravel-friendships package in laravel
- Route not defined in Laravel
- How to validate URL with https using regex in laravel
- How to prevent host header attack in Laravel
- How to pass two variables in HREF in laravel
- Laravel get single row by id
- Class App\Http\Controllers\Admin\UserController Does Not Exist
- Get ids in array from users table