Target class [App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request] does not exist.
Target class [AppHttpControllersAuthRequest] does not exist.
With this article, we will examine several different instances of how to solve the "Target class [AppHttpControllersAuthRequest] does not exist.".I have found the error Target class [App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request] does not exist while visiting a URL in my Laravel app because I did not import the use Illuminate\Http\Request; in my controller file. You have to add the use Illuminate\Http\Request; after the namespace in your controller file to avoid this error.
Use Illuminate\Http\Request; in Laravel
//Simply use below code snippet after the namespace to avoid the error. use Illuminate\Http\Request;
Additional Notes :
You can add use Illuminate\Http\Request; after the namespace in controller. Your controller namespace code will be look like this.
<?php namespace App\Http\Controllers\Auth;
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- How to get the random value form a specific column in laravel ?
- How to check find method executed successfully in laravel
- How to get selected categories on edit record with Select2
- Delete file from amazon s3 bucket using Laravel
- Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails
- Check if Relationship Method Exists in Laravel
- Undefined property: stdClass::$title
- Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.0.0"
- Composer create project laravel/laravel example app
- How to pass query string to url in laravel
- How to add columns in existing table using migration in laravel
- How to create controller in laravel
- SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'user_id'
- Order by multiple columns in Laravel
- Wheredate in laravel not working
- Validation errors for multiple forms on same page Laravel
- How to use or operator in laravel
- Session Doesn't Work on Redirect
- Route not defined in Laravel
- How to display pivot table column value in laravel
- How to get file extension from input type file in laravel
- Trying to get property 'title' of non-object
- How to automatically update the timestamp of parent model in Laravel
- Remove several global scope from query
- Pagination in laravel