Print query in laravel
Created at 13-Mar-2021 , By samar
Print query in laravel
Good day, guys. In this post, we’ll look at how to solve the "Print query in laravel" programming puzzle.
$users = User::where('id', '=', 1)->dd(); // or $users = DB::table('users')->where('id', '=', 1)->dd();DD method is used to print query in laravel. DD stands for the die and dump which is a built-in function used in laravel. DD method prints query information and then stops executing the script.
$users = User::where('id', '=', 1)->toSql(); dd($users);toSql() method gets the raw sql query. This method is good for quickly seeing the SQL query but It doesn't include the query bindings. You have to use the dd() method after toSql() to print the query in your controller file.
$users = User::where('id', '=', 1)->dump(); // or $users = DB::table('users')->where('id', '=', 1)->dump();Dump() method will print the query information but it does not stop the execution of the script.
DB::enableQueryLog(); // Enable query log $employees = Employee::get(); $employeeDetails = EmployeeDetail::get(); dd(DB::getQueryLog()); // Show results of logDB::enableQueryLog(); and dd(DB::getQueryLog()); are the methods which are used to print queries in laravel. You can enable query log using DB::enableQueryLog(); and after that you can get all queries logs using DB::getQueryLog() method. It will display all queries logs which are used after DB::enableQueryLog(); and before dd(DB::getQueryLog()) method. It also displays query bindings. You have to change the model name as per your requirements.
DB::connection()->enableQueryLog(); $employeeDetail = EmployeeDetail::all(); echo '<pre>'; print_r(DB::getQueryLog()); die;
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- Trying to get property 'title' of non-object
- How to pass query string with pagination in laravel
- How to check email is valid or not in Laravel
- Route prefix with auth middleware in laravel
- Create record with unique slug in laravel
- How to add a key value pair to existing array in laravel
- Insert Comma Separated Values in laravel
- Wheredate in laravel not working
- Laravel get count with where condition
- Validation errors for multiple forms on same page Laravel
- Target class [HomeController] does not exist
- Redirect to previous page or url in laravel
- How to check query string exists or not in laravel blade
- Credit card validation in laravel
- How to insert ckeditor data into database in Laravel?
- Count all and get 10 records after where condition in laravel
- Insert current date time in a column using Laravel
- How to check record exist or not in relationship table
- How to Get records between two dates in Laravel
- SQLSTATE: Integrity constraint violation: 1022 Can't write; duplicate key in table
- How to implement toggleLike() method in Overtrue\LaravelLike laravel package
- Target class [App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request] does not exist.
- Order by multiple columns in Laravel
- The Pusher library requires the PHP cURL module. Please ensure it is installed
- Get only 10 records from table in laravel