Laravel specific table Migration
Laravel specific table Migration
In this session, we will try our hand at solving the "Laravel specific table Migration".
Migrate a particular table in laravel--PATH /database/migrations/<your_file_name>.php
php artisan migrate --path=/database/migrations/2021_04_09_053158_create_projects_table.php
You can run a migration command to create a migration for a specific file under the database/migrations folder. Change the file name as per your file name instead of
2021_04_09_053158_create_projects_table.phpin my case and after that run migrate command. You table structure will be successfully created after the migrate command.
Create Migrations In Different Folder In Laravel
php artisan migrate:make create_payments_table --path=app/migrations/payments
You can use the same --path option while creating migration and it will easily create the migration in the newly defined path. After running the above command new migration will be created into the app/migrations/payments folder.
Run All Migrations In Different Folder In Laravel
php artisan migrate --path=app/migrations/payments
we have created new migrations in a different folder structure (
database/migrations. You can run all that migrations by using same
php artisan migratecommand.
How do I run a specific migration table?
php artisan migrate --path=/database/migrations/fileName.php.
php artisan migrate:rollback --path=/database/migrations/fileName.php.
php artisan migrate:refresh --path=/database/migrations/fileName.php.
How to Migrate Specific File from Migration in Laravel?
To run the specific migration in Laravel, you need to use –path option with the php artisan migrate command. Let's take a simple example, we have '2019_12_04_131405_create_payments_table. php' migration in the database/migrations directory and we would like to run this migration.
How to migrate single migration in Laravel?
We just need to migrate only single or specific migration. If we run normal migrate command it will migrate all the migrations written in the application. Here i will let you know to migrate single migration in laravel. Now if we want to run only one migration or a specific migration, we will need to define a path parameter and will need to specify the path of that migration file which we want to run. eg:
php artisan migrate --path=/database/migrations/my_migration.php.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- RuntimeException You must enable the openssl extension in your php.ini to load information from https://repo.packagist.org
- How to fetch single row data from database in laravel
- Trying to get property 'title' of non-object
- Get current URL on visit URL in Laravel
- How to fill a column automatically while creating records in Laravel
- How to authenticate admin users in Laravel ?
- Call to a member function pluck() on array
- Get previous date data in laravel
- How to pass variable from controller to model in Laravel
- How to check record exist or not in relationship table
- How to pass query string to url in laravel
- How to show data by ID in laravel?
- Laravel save object to database
- Pagination in laravel
- External link not working in laravel blade
- Extract only time from datetime in laravel
- Laravel create table migration with model
- Seed database using SQL file in Laravel
- How to Get records between two dates in Laravel
- Delete all related comments on deleting a post in Laravel
- Laravel append URI in route
- How to insert dynamic values to additional column with pivot column in pivot table on multiple records
- Laravel route parameter
- Laravel 9 pagination with search filter
- How to get tomorrow and yesterday date in laravel