Laravel specific table Migration
Laravel specific table Migration
In this session, we will try our hand at solving the "Laravel specific table Migration".
Migrate a particular table in laravel--PATH /database/migrations/<your_file_name>.php
php artisan migrate --path=/database/migrations/2021_04_09_053158_create_projects_table.php
You can run a migration command to create a migration for a specific file under the database/migrations folder. Change the file name as per your file name instead of
2021_04_09_053158_create_projects_table.phpin my case and after that run migrate command. You table structure will be successfully created after the migrate command.
Create Migrations In Different Folder In Laravel
php artisan migrate:make create_payments_table --path=app/migrations/payments
You can use the same --path option while creating migration and it will easily create the migration in the newly defined path. After running the above command new migration will be created into the app/migrations/payments folder.
Run All Migrations In Different Folder In Laravel
php artisan migrate --path=app/migrations/payments
we have created new migrations in a different folder structure (
database/migrations. You can run all that migrations by using same
php artisan migratecommand.
How do I run a specific migration table?
php artisan migrate --path=/database/migrations/fileName.php.
php artisan migrate:rollback --path=/database/migrations/fileName.php.
php artisan migrate:refresh --path=/database/migrations/fileName.php.
How to Migrate Specific File from Migration in Laravel?
To run the specific migration in Laravel, you need to use –path option with the php artisan migrate command. Let's take a simple example, we have '2019_12_04_131405_create_payments_table. php' migration in the database/migrations directory and we would like to run this migration.
How to migrate single migration in Laravel?
We just need to migrate only single or specific migration. If we run normal migrate command it will migrate all the migrations written in the application. Here i will let you know to migrate single migration in laravel. Now if we want to run only one migration or a specific migration, we will need to define a path parameter and will need to specify the path of that migration file which we want to run. eg:
php artisan migrate --path=/database/migrations/my_migration.php.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- Add class to body in laravel view
- After image selected get validation error in laravel
- Call to undefined method Illuminate\Support\Facades\Request::all()
- Credit card validation in laravel
- How to pass data to multiple partial view files in laravel
- Eager loading dynamically in laravel
- Send id with route Laravel
- Get latest record by created at in Laravel
- Create project factory and seed data in laravel
- Get 30 days older records from table in laravel
- Laravel 5.4 save data to database
- How to start websocket server in laravel
- Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails
- Symlink(): No such file or directory
- Get current month records in laravel 7/8
- How to create projects method with belongstomany relationship in user model
- How to pass two variables in HREF in laravel
- Insert data with form validation using ajax in laravel
- Json encode method in laravel
- Redirect to previous page or url in laravel
- The Pusher library requires the PHP cURL module. Please ensure it is installed
- Multiple Level eager loading in Laravel
- How to change default timestamp fields name in Laravel
- Method Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Collection::appends does not exist
- How to pass data to route in laravel?