Illuminate\Database\QueryException could not find driver
IlluminateDatabaseQueryException could not find driver
In this article, we will see how to solve "IlluminateDatabaseQueryException could not find driver".You have to enable the pdo_mysql extension in php.ini file to avoid the error Illuminate\Database\QueryException could not find driver in Laravel
Enable pdo_mysql using php.ini file--PATH E:\laragon\bin\php\php-8.0.16-Win32-vs16-x64\php.ini
Just remove the ; from the ;extension=pdo_mysql in the php.ini file to avoid the exception in Laravel.
File path may be different.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- Call to a member function pluck() on null
- The POST method is not supported for this route. Supported methods: PUT.
- Ajax GET request in laravel
- How to send email in laravel
- How to get last month records in Laravel
- How to get column names from table in Laravel
- How to add dynamic page title in Laravel view
- Insert values in pivot table dynamically in laravel
- Call to undefined method App\Models\User::follow()
- How to authenticate admin users in Laravel ?
- Show old value while editing the form in Laravel
- How to change default timestamp fields name in Laravel
- Get today records in Laravel
- Get laravel version
- Laravel hasmany select not working
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "Illuminate\Foundation\Application" not found
- Display data in table using foreach in Laravel
- Call to a member function update() on null
- How to increment column value of table in Laravel
- Redirect to previous page or url in laravel
- Class 'App\Rules\Hash' not found in Laravel
- How to create static page in Laravel
- How to check if user has created any post or not in laravel
- How to customize pagination view in laravel
- How to check record exist or not in relationship table