Illuminate\Database\QueryException could not find driver
IlluminateDatabaseQueryException could not find driver
In this article, we will see how to solve "IlluminateDatabaseQueryException could not find driver".You have to enable the pdo_mysql extension in php.ini file to avoid the error Illuminate\Database\QueryException could not find driver in Laravel
Enable pdo_mysql using php.ini file--PATH E:\laragon\bin\php\php-8.0.16-Win32-vs16-x64\php.ini
Just remove the ; from the ;extension=pdo_mysql in the php.ini file to avoid the exception in Laravel.
File path may be different.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- How to create controller in laravel
- Target class [App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request] does not exist.
- How to get IP address in laravel
- Datetime field in Laravel migration
- How to restore deleted records in laravel
- Laravel 9 pagination with search filter
- How to show data by ID in laravel?
- On delete set foreign id column value null using migration in laravel 8
- How to avoid duplicate entries in pivot table in Laravel
- How to prevent host header attack in Laravel
- Delete file from amazon s3 bucket using Laravel
- Get today records in Laravel
- How to pass data to partial view file in laravel
- How to check relationship is loaded or not in Laravel
- Permission denied error while creating storage link in Laravel
- Route group with URI prefix using middleware and route name prefixes
- Extra Filter Query on Relationships in Laravel
- Order by multiple columns in Laravel
- Insert current date time in a column using Laravel
- Use withCount() to get total number of records with relationship
- How to add script on specific view file in laravel while extending layout
- How to upload files to amazon s3 bucket using Laravel
- Get count of filter data, while return a small set of records
- Remove several global scope from query
- Method Illuminate\Http\Request::validated does not exist