How to get the random value form a specific column in laravel ?
To retrieve a random value from a specific column in Laravel, you can use the inRandomOrder() method along with the pluck() method.
$username = App\Models\User::inRandomOrder()->pluck('name')->first(); echo $username;
In above code snippet, User::inRandomOrder() retrieves all rows from the users table in a random order. The pluck('name') method selects only the name column from the resulting collection. Finally, first() retrieves the first value from the collection, which is the random name.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- Comment .env file in laravel
- How to insert ckeditor data into database in Laravel?
- How to display 1 day ago in comments in laravel view
- Pagination in laravel
- Laravel upload file with original file name
- Get the post details if it has at least one comment in comments table
- How to call model in blade laravel
- Page loader in laravel
- Send id with route Laravel
- SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'user_id'
- Call to a member function pluck() on null
- Create project table with model and migration
- After image selected get validation error in laravel
- How to return error message from controller to view in laravel
- Use of undefined constant laravel
- How to Run CRON Job on LIVE SERVER on Cpanel in Laravel Project
- How to get tomorrow and yesterday date in laravel
- How to avoid duplicate entries in pivot table in Laravel
- Laravel recursive function in controller
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "Illuminate\Foundation\Application" not found
- SQLSTATE: Integrity constraint violation: 1022 Can't write; duplicate key in table
- Laravel create default admin user
- Laravel onclick function not working
- Retrieve count of nested relationship data in Laravel
- Target class [admin] does not exist.