How to get single column value in laravel
How to get single column value in laravel
With this article, we will examine several different instances of how to solve the "How to get single column value in laravel".There are lots of method available in laravel to get single value. You can get the single column value from an object collection using the pluck() method with first() method in Laravel after the where condition.
Get single column value using the pluck() method in Laravel
$categoryName = Category::where('id', $id)->pluck('name')->first(); echo $categoryName;
Pluck method helps you to get the single column value from from a given key in laravel as a string.
Get single column value using value() method in laravel
$userEmail = App\Models\User::where('id', 1)->value('email'); echo $userEmail;
You have to pass the table column name which you want to get. This method will return the email address of user which of user id 1.
Get the single column value after where condition with first() Laravel eloquent method
You can get the single column value from the table using the first() eloquent method after the where condition in Laravel.
Get value of column after first method on Laravel eloquent
$myField = Model::where('column_one', 'This is a title')->first()->column_two;
How to get data from specific column in Laravel?
To get all of the columns from the users table, we would use the following: $user = User::where('username', 'bobbyiliev')->get(); However, if you wanted to get only a specific column, you could pass it as an argument to the get() method.
How do you retrieve data from one column in a database?
Syntax. SELECT * FROM "table_name"; "table_name" is the name of the table where data is stored, and "column_name" is the name of the column containing the data to be retrieved. To select more than one column, add a comma to the name of the previous column, and then add the column name.
How to get Request value in Laravel?
To get request values, you can set an object like
$input= $request->all(). Then you can make use of the object which is an array to get at specific fields, e.g to access your date picker, you can write
How to return single column value using Query Builder
To get only the list of value of a single column you can do like this. $result = CustomerInfo::select('eventDate')->pluck('eventDate');.
How to Select Specific Columns in Laravel Eloquent?
If you wanted to get the value of a single column, you could use the following: User::where('username', 'bobbyiliev')->first(['name'])->name;.
How to select single field and get a single result with eloquent?
$myField = Model::where('name', 'John Doe')->first()->my_field;
How to retrieve a list of column values in Laravel?
The pluck() method is a Laravel query builder that returns an instance of Illuminate\Support\Collection . This instance contains the values of an attribute.
How to Select Single Column to Array in Laravel
You can see bellow example how to get one column value in array using laravel eloquent method get and pluck. you can use this example.
$products = Product::pluck('name')->toArray();
How to Select Single Column From Array in Laravel Eloquent ?
You can see bellow instance a way to get one column value in array the use of laravel eloquent method get and pluck. you could use this a way to get one column value in array the use of laravel eloquent method get and pluck.
$fruits = Fruit::pluck('name')->toArray();
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- How to call Laravel route in jQuery
- Where to use whereNotNull eloquent in laravel
- How to get query string value in laravel
- Class 'App\Providers\Auth' not found
- How to increment column value of table in Laravel
- How to add active class to menu item in laravel
- Laravel clone model
- How to get user information using hootlex/laravel-friendships package in laravel
- How to display user profile after login in laravel
- The openssl extension is required for SSL/TLS protection but is not available
- How to check data inserted or deleted in pivot after toggle method
- Target class [App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request] does not exist.
- Use withCount() to get total number of records with relationship
- How to decrypt laravel password
- How to insert value to additional columns in pivot table in laravel
- Laravel route parameter
- Get last year created records in Laravel
- Create records using relationship in laravel
- Call to a member function getRelationExistenceQuery() on array in Laravel
- How to add columns in existing table using migration in laravel
- Insert current date time in a column using Laravel
- External link not working in laravel blade
- Get laravel version
- Class 'Facade\Ignition\IgnitionServiceProvider' not found
- How to pass query string to url in laravel