Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "Illuminate\Foundation\Application" not found
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "IlluminateFoundationApplication" not found
Hello everyone, in this post we will examine how to solve the "Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "IlluminateFoundationApplication" not found" programming puzzle.You can solve the Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "Illuminate\Foundation\Application" not found error by using composer install command after removing the vendor folder and composer.lock file.
Remove vendor folder, composer.lock file and run composer install command
Remove vendor folder and composer.lock file and run composer install command to remove the error Uncaught Error: Class "Illuminate\Foundation\Application" not found.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- Global scope in Laravel with example
- Route not defined in Laravel
- How to get all route list
- How to fetch single row data from database in laravel
- PhpMyAdmin - Error The mysqli extension is missing
- Update last created record in Laravel
- Laravel delete all rows older than 30 days
- Datetime field in Laravel migration
- SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1215 Cannot add foreign key constraint
- Get products with number of orders in Laravel
- Laravel route redirect not working
- How to add script on specific view file in laravel while extending layout
- How to get route name on visit URL in laravel
- Comment .env file in laravel
- How to get path from current URL in Laravel
- Declaration of App\Models\Post::sluggable() must be compatible with Cviebrock\EloquentSluggable\Sluggable
- How to display pivot table column value in laravel
- Class "App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Verified" not found
- Method Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Collection::appends does not exist
- File_put_contents(/var/www/html/w3code/storage/framework/sessions/CXwN3EXKxERD6jgy3rADcaAAbAx8FRKih2JK7UO9): Failed to open stream: Permission denied
- Generate random string lowercase in Laravel
- Call to undefined method Illuminate\Support\Facades\Request::all()
- How to add class to tr in table using foreach in laravel
- Call to a member function pluck() on array
- Run artisan command to generate key in laravel