Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "Illuminate\Foundation\Application" not found
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "IlluminateFoundationApplication" not found
Hello everyone, in this post we will examine how to solve the "Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "IlluminateFoundationApplication" not found" programming puzzle.You can solve the Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "Illuminate\Foundation\Application" not found error by using composer install command after removing the vendor folder and composer.lock file.
Remove vendor folder, composer.lock file and run composer install command
Remove vendor folder and composer.lock file and run composer install command to remove the error Uncaught Error: Class "Illuminate\Foundation\Application" not found.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- Store logged in user details in session and display in view in laravel
- Class 'Facade\Ignition\IgnitionServiceProvider' not found
- How to get user information using hootlex/laravel-friendships package in laravel
- Rendering HTML from database table to view in Laravel
- Get only 10 records from table in laravel
- Target class [admin] does not exist.
- How to disable timestamps in laravel
- How to create static page in Laravel
- On delete set foreign id column value null using migration in laravel 8
- How to add unique records in pivot columns of Laravel pivot table
- How to implement toggleLike() method in Overtrue\LaravelLike laravel package
- Laravel save object to database
- Where to use whereNotNull eloquent in laravel
- Laravel API response format
- How to display pivot table column value in laravel
- How to pass link from controller to view in laravel on ajax call
- How to get file extension from input type file in laravel
- Target class [App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request] does not exist.
- SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1215 Cannot add foreign key constraint
- Display first n record from collection in laravel view
- How to check column value of a record is null or not in laravel
- Cannot end a section without first starting one
- How to randomly get the user id from users table in laravel
- Input file with max size validation in laravel
- Add a subselect based on relationship using withAggregate method