Class 'App\Rules\Hash' not found in Laravel
This error occurs when you forget to import class Hash to your MatchOldPassword rules in app\Rules directory. To avoid this error Class 'App\Rules\Hash' not found you have to import Hash facade in your match old password rule.
Class 'App\Rules\Hash' not found--PATH app\Rules\MatchOldPassword.php
You have to import Hash facade in your match old password rule in app\Rules\MatchOldPassword.php file.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- Pagination in laravel
- Convert input array to comma-separated string in laravel controller
- How to get file extension from input type file in laravel
- Validation errors for multiple forms on same page Laravel
- Post model with title and body in laravel 8
- Laravel order by date not working
- Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.0.0"
- How to change default timestamp fields name in Laravel
- Call to a member function pluck() on array
- Laravel upload file with original file name
- How to add class to tr in table using foreach in laravel
- Submit form without CSRF token in Laravel
- How to check find method executed successfully in laravel
- How to pass link from controller to view in laravel on ajax call
- Laravel pagination links with query string
- How to check record exist or not in relationship table
- Laravel get all records with pagination
- Retrieve count of nested relationship data in Laravel
- Create model with migration and seeder
- Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://smtp.gmail.com:587 (Connection refused)"
- Laravel create table migration with model
- How to add columns in existing table using migration in laravel
- Comment .env file in laravel
- How to get session in blade Laravel ?
- Laravel API response format