Class 'App\Rules\Hash' not found in Laravel
This error occurs when you forget to import class Hash to your MatchOldPassword rules in app\Rules directory. To avoid this error Class 'App\Rules\Hash' not found you have to import Hash facade in your match old password rule.
Class 'App\Rules\Hash' not found--PATH app\Rules\MatchOldPassword.php
You have to import Hash facade in your match old password rule in app\Rules\MatchOldPassword.php file.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- Class 'App\Providers\Auth' not found
- SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1075 Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key
- Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails
- Insert data with form validation using ajax in laravel
- Get current month records in laravel 7/8
- Return view from route Laravel
- Call to undefined method Illuminate\Support\Facades\Request::all()
- Conditional where clause in Laravel
- How to get records in random order in laravel
- How to display 1 day ago in comments in laravel view
- Laravel 9 route group with controller
- How to insert multiple rows in mysql using loop in laravel?
- Argument 1 passed to App\Http\Controllers\Auth\LoginController::authenticated() must be an instance of App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request
- How to create static page in Laravel
- Update existing pivot table data in laravel
- How to fill a column automatically while creating records in Laravel
- Laravel API response format
- Method Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Collection::lists does not exist
- How to pass link from controller to view in laravel on ajax call
- Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length()
- Delete file from amazon s3 bucket using Laravel
- Get latest record by created at in Laravel
- How to validate URL with https using regex in laravel
- RuntimeException You must enable the openssl extension in your php.ini to load information from https://repo.packagist.org
- Skip first n record and display rest records in laravel view