Class "App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Verified" not found
Class "AppHttpControllersAuthVerified" not found
With this article, we will examine several different instances of how to solve the "Class "AppHttpControllersAuthVerified" not found".I have got the solution for error Class "App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Verified" not found by importing the verified event Illuminate\Auth\Events\Verified after the namespace in the controller class in Laravel.
Import Illuminate\Auth\Events\Verified Event in Controller Class
Add Verified Event after namespace in controller class.
This code snippet is working in my case. May it help you to get the solution for error in your case too.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- How to add dynamic page title in Laravel view
- Shorter syntax for whereHas with call back function in laravel
- Call to a member function update() on null
- Trying to get property 'title' of non-object
- How to prevent host header attack in Laravel
- How to use or operator in laravel
- How to return error message from controller to view in laravel
- Pagination in laravel
- Composer create project laravel/laravel example app
- How to upload image in laravel 8
- Create a record if not exist in laravel
- Convert multidimensional array to single array in Laravel
- Call to undefined method App\Models\User::follow()
- How to create projects method with belongstomany relationship in user model
- The use statement with non-compound name 'DB' has no effect
- How to insert dynamic values to additional column with pivot column in pivot table on multiple records
- Symlink(): No such file or directory
- Laravel specific table Migration
- How to check email is valid or not in Laravel
- Automatically remove records using Prunable trait in Laravel
- After image selected get validation error in laravel
- Non-static method App\Http\Helper::myFunction() should not be called statically
- Laravel clone model
- Store logged in user details in session and display in view in laravel
- Argument 1 passed to App\Http\Controllers\Auth\LoginController::authenticated() must be an instance of App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request