Class "App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Verified" not found
Class "AppHttpControllersAuthVerified" not found
With this article, we will examine several different instances of how to solve the "Class "AppHttpControllersAuthVerified" not found".I have got the solution for error Class "App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Verified" not found by importing the verified event Illuminate\Auth\Events\Verified after the namespace in the controller class in Laravel.
Import Illuminate\Auth\Events\Verified Event in Controller Class
Add Verified Event after namespace in controller class.
This code snippet is working in my case. May it help you to get the solution for error in your case too.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- If condition in Laravel 9
- How to update record after save method in Laravel
- SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'laravel8.projects' doesn't exist
- Route group with URI prefix using middleware and route name prefixes
- How to get user information using hootlex/laravel-friendships package in laravel
- Laravel recursive function in controller
- Rename Pivot Table in Laravel
- Seed database using SQL file in Laravel
- How to get file extension from input type file in laravel
- Root composer.json requires php ^7.3 but your php version (8.0.0) does not satisfy that requirement
- How to pass query string to url in laravel
- How to add a key value pair to existing array in laravel
- Create a record if not exist in laravel
- How to upload multiple images after preview in laravel using cropper js
- Submit form without CSRF token in Laravel
- SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1215 Cannot add foreign key constraint
- Laravel change date format
- Display first n record from collection in laravel view
- SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'user_id'
- Pass value from controller to model in laravel
- Cast Array to an Object in Controller and then pass to view in laravel
- Route prefix with auth middleware in laravel
- Generate random string lowercase in Laravel
- How to implement toggleLike() method in Overtrue\LaravelLike laravel package
- Laravel pagination links with query string