Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length()
Call to undefined function IlluminateEncryptionopenssl_cipher_iv_length()
In this session, we are going to try to solve the "Call to undefined function IlluminateEncryptionopenssl_cipher_iv_length()" puzzle by using the computer language.You have to enable or add openssl extension to php.ini file to solve the error Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length() in Laravel.
Enable openssl extension--PATH E:\laragon\bin\php\php-8.0.16-Win32-vs16-x64\php.ini
Enable openssl extension by removing the ; from the ;extension=openssl in php.ini file.
Find ;extension=openssl in php.ini file and remove ; from it or just place extension=openssl in case you did not find the ;extension=openssl in php.ini.
File path may be different.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- How to restore multiple records after soft-deletes in Laravel
- Recursive function example code PHP Laravel
- Retain selected value of select box in Laravel
- Route [password.request] not defined
- How to pass query string to url in laravel
- How to send ID to another page in Laravel
- How to create projects method with belongstomany relationship in user model
- There are no commands defined in the "route:" namespace
- Where to use whereNotNull eloquent in laravel
- How to include header file in laravel
- Laravel recursive function in controller
- Generate random string lowercase in Laravel
- Method Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Collection::appends does not exist
- How to display validation error in laravel
- Get previous date data in laravel
- Get current month records in laravel 7/8
- Database transactions in laravel
- How to Get records between two dates in Laravel
- Skip first n record and display rest records in laravel view
- Laravel migration add foreign key to existing table
- How to get count of all records created at yesterday
- Insert current date time in a column using Laravel
- Multiple Level eager loading in Laravel
- Page loader in laravel
- How to call controller function from view in Laravel