Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length()
Call to undefined function IlluminateEncryptionopenssl_cipher_iv_length()
In this session, we are going to try to solve the "Call to undefined function IlluminateEncryptionopenssl_cipher_iv_length()" puzzle by using the computer language.You have to enable or add openssl extension to php.ini file to solve the error Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length() in Laravel.
Enable openssl extension--PATH E:\laragon\bin\php\php-8.0.16-Win32-vs16-x64\php.ini
Enable openssl extension by removing the ; from the ;extension=openssl in php.ini file.
Find ;extension=openssl in php.ini file and remove ; from it or just place extension=openssl in case you did not find the ;extension=openssl in php.ini.
File path may be different.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- Target class [HomeController] does not exist
- Laravel clone model
- Argument 1 passed to App\Http\Controllers\Auth\LoginController::authenticated() must be an instance of App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request
- How to upload files to amazon s3 bucket using Laravel
- How to get tomorrow and yesterday date in laravel
- Get today records in Laravel
- Update if exist else insert new record in laravel
- How to pass query string with pagination in laravel
- Php artisan make model, factory, migration and controller in single command
- Call to a member function update() on null
- How to send email in laravel
- How to create event and listener in laravel ?
- Link storage folder in laravel 8
- Cannot end a section without first starting one
- How to add foreign key in laravel using migration
- Retrieve count of nested relationship data in Laravel
- How to get list of all views file in laravel
- Update record after find method in lavavel
- Recursive function example code PHP Laravel
- Order by multiple columns in Laravel
- Retain selected value of select box in Laravel
- How to get query string value in laravel
- SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'user_id'
- How to get count of all records created at yesterday
- Laravel insert query not working