Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length()
Call to undefined function IlluminateEncryptionopenssl_cipher_iv_length()
In this session, we are going to try to solve the "Call to undefined function IlluminateEncryptionopenssl_cipher_iv_length()" puzzle by using the computer language.You have to enable or add openssl extension to php.ini file to solve the error Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length() in Laravel.
Enable openssl extension--PATH E:\laragon\bin\php\php-8.0.16-Win32-vs16-x64\php.ini
Enable openssl extension by removing the ; from the ;extension=openssl in php.ini file.
Find ;extension=openssl in php.ini file and remove ; from it or just place extension=openssl in case you did not find the ;extension=openssl in php.ini.
File path may be different.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- Create record with unique slug in laravel
- Target class [admin] does not exist.
- Laravel upload file with original file name
- Order by multiple columns in Laravel
- Redirect to previous page or url in laravel
- Method Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Collection::lists does not exist
- How to call model in blade laravel
- If condition in Laravel 9
- Get count of filter data, while return a small set of records
- How to display order by null last in laravel
- How to send ID to another page in Laravel
- How to avoid duplicate entries in pivot table in Laravel
- Global scope in Laravel with example
- Rename Pivot Table in Laravel
- How to get id of next record in laravel
- How to fill a column automatically while creating records in Laravel
- Laravel order by date not working
- Call to a member function pluck() on array
- How to check if user has created any post or not in laravel
- How to increment column value of table in Laravel
- Update record after find method in lavavel
- Trying to get property 'title' of non-object
- Display first n record from collection in laravel view
- Get last week data in Laravel