Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length()
You have to enable or add openssl extension to php.ini file to solve the error Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length() in Laravel.
Enable openssl extension--PATH E:\laragon\bin\php\php-8.0.16-Win32-vs16-x64\php.ini
Enable openssl extension by removing the ; from the ;extension=openssl in php.ini file.
Find ;extension=openssl in php.ini file and remove ; from it or just place extension=openssl in case you did not find the ;extension=openssl in php.ini.
File path may be different.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "Illuminate\Foundation\Application" not found
- Remove several global scope from query
- How to get selected categories on edit record with Select2
- Route [password.request] not defined
- How to call Laravel route in jQuery
- Generate unique username in Laravel
- Input file with max size validation in laravel
- Class 'App\Providers\Auth' not found
- Route prefix with auth middleware in laravel
- Delete file from amazon s3 bucket using Laravel
- The openssl extension is required for SSL/TLS protection but is not available
- Array to string conversion laravel Controller
- Post model with title and body in laravel 8
- How to create project_user pivot table in laravel
- Validation errors for multiple forms on same page Laravel
- Seed database using SQL file in Laravel
- Insert current date time in a column using Laravel
- Laravel create default admin user
- Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.0.0"
- If no route matched route::fallback in laravel
- How to get route method name in Laravel
- How to create and run user seeder in laravel
- Create records using relationship in laravel
- Get current month records in laravel 7/8
- If condition in foreach loop in laravel