Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length()
Call to undefined function IlluminateEncryptionopenssl_cipher_iv_length()
In this session, we are going to try to solve the "Call to undefined function IlluminateEncryptionopenssl_cipher_iv_length()" puzzle by using the computer language.You have to enable or add openssl extension to php.ini file to solve the error Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length() in Laravel.
Enable openssl extension--PATH E:\laragon\bin\php\php-8.0.16-Win32-vs16-x64\php.ini
Enable openssl extension by removing the ; from the ;extension=openssl in php.ini file.
Find ;extension=openssl in php.ini file and remove ; from it or just place extension=openssl in case you did not find the ;extension=openssl in php.ini.
File path may be different.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1055
- Send post data from controller to view
- How to check email is valid or not in Laravel
- On delete set foreign id column value null using migration in laravel 8
- Class 'Facade\Ignition\IgnitionServiceProvider' not found
- How to get all route list
- Get posts belongs to a specific user in Laravel
- How to automatically update the timestamp of parent model in Laravel
- Pagination in laravel
- How to get column names from table in Laravel
- Conditional where clause in Laravel
- Comment .env file in laravel
- Display data in table using foreach in Laravel
- Laravel route parameter
- Multiple Level eager loading in Laravel
- How to get CSRF token in laravel controller
- Attempt to read property "title" on null
- Create record with unique slug in laravel
- Laravel insert query not working
- How to Access Array in blade laravel
- Ajax GET request in laravel
- Target class [HomeController] does not exist
- Rendering HTML from database table to view in Laravel
- Insert Comma Separated Values in laravel
- Update last created record in Laravel