Argument 1 passed to App\Http\Controllers\Auth\LoginController::authenticated() must be an instance of App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request
Argument 1 passed to AppHttpControllersAuthLoginController::authenticated() must be an instance of AppHttpControllersAuthRequest
We will use programming in this lesson to attempt to solve the "Argument 1 passed to AppHttpControllersAuthLoginController::authenticated() must be an instance of AppHttpControllersAuthRequest".You have to import the request class with \Illuminate\Http\Request; at the top of the LoginController to avoid error Argument 1 passed to App\Http\Controllers\Auth\LoginController::authenticated() must be an instance of App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request.
Import request class to LoginController--PATH app\Http\Controllers\Auth\LoginController.php
//Before class definition use Illuminate\Http\Request;
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- How to create controller in laravel
- Delete records with relationship in laravel
- How to add active class to menu item in laravel
- Redirect from www to non www in laravel using htaccess
- Create record with unique slug in laravel
- How to display order by null last in laravel
- How to pass data to route in laravel?
- Get current URL on visit URL in Laravel
- SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1091 Can't DROP 'posts_user_id_foreign'; check that column/key exists
- Return redirect laravel not working
- How to get only time from created_at in laravel
- Generate unique username in Laravel
- Laravel specific table Migration
- Laravel migration add foreign key to existing table
- Php artisan make model, factory, migration and controller in single command
- Drop foreign key column in Laravel using migration
- Laravel 9 pagination with search filter
- How to get all posts which contains comments in laravel
- How to check record exist or not in relationship table
- Call to undefined method Illuminate\Support\Facades\Request::all()
- Insert Comma Separated Values in laravel
- Laravel 5.4 save data to database
- The Pusher library requires the PHP cURL module. Please ensure it is installed
- Delete all related comments on deleting a post in Laravel
- How to upload multiple images after preview in laravel using cropper js