Argument 1 passed to App\Http\Controllers\Auth\LoginController::authenticated() must be an instance of App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request
Argument 1 passed to AppHttpControllersAuthLoginController::authenticated() must be an instance of AppHttpControllersAuthRequest
We will use programming in this lesson to attempt to solve the "Argument 1 passed to AppHttpControllersAuthLoginController::authenticated() must be an instance of AppHttpControllersAuthRequest".You have to import the request class with \Illuminate\Http\Request; at the top of the LoginController to avoid error Argument 1 passed to App\Http\Controllers\Auth\LoginController::authenticated() must be an instance of App\Http\Controllers\Auth\Request.
Import request class to LoginController--PATH app\Http\Controllers\Auth\LoginController.php
//Before class definition use Illuminate\Http\Request;
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: Laravel
- Use withCount() to Calculate Child Relationship Records
- How to create static page in Laravel
- Always load the relationship data with eager loading in Laravel
- Drop foreign key column in Laravel using migration
- Laravel 9 route group with controller
- How to remove P tag from CkEditor in Laravel?
- How to add active class to menu item in laravel
- How to create laravel project using jetstream
- Retain selected value of select box in Laravel
- Check if Relationship Method Exists in Laravel
- Insert current date time in a column using Laravel
- How to check column value of a record is null or not in laravel
- Property [user] does not exist on this collection instance
- How to pass data to route in laravel?
- Laravel URL validation not working
- Save or update pivot table data with additional column in Laravel
- How to add background image to div using Tailwindcss, Vite in Laravel Environment
- How to get list of all views file in laravel
- Get laravel version
- Order by multiple columns in Laravel
- Update existing pivot table data in laravel
- Shorter syntax for whereHas with call back function in laravel
- 419 page expired error in Laravel
- How to disable timestamps in laravel
- SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'laravel8.projects' doesn't exist