<script> const str = ",samar, w3codegenerator,"; const output = str.replace(/(^,)|(,$)/g, ""); console.log(output); </script>
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- Input type file styling
- How to crop multiple images with cropper js
- Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation
- How to open modal after redirect
- Deault order of record in datatable
- Cropper js with multiple images