<script> const str = ",samar, w3codegenerator,"; const output = str.replace(/(^,)|(,$)/g, ""); console.log(output); </script>
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- Prism js horizontally overflowing its container
- Cropper js with multiple images
- Input type file styling
- Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier 'CODE' has already been declared
- Deault order of record in datatable
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEventListener' of undefined