<script> const str = ",samar, w3codegenerator,"; const output = str.replace(/(^,)|(,$)/g, ""); console.log(output); </script>
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- Custom slider js
- Cropper js with multiple images
- Json stringify
- ReferenceError: $ is not defined
- Prism js horizontally overflowing its container
- Uncaught TypeError: $(...).summernote is not a function
- Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation
- How to add key/value pair to existing form data