This code snippet return the url with pathname (without hostname) using URL() constructor method.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- How to fixed bootstrap navbar at top on scroll
- ReferenceError: $ is not defined
- Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation
- How to add key/value pair to existing form data
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEventListener' of undefined
- Input type file styling
- Prism js horizontally overflowing its container
- ReferenceError: Cannot access 'myFunction' before initialization
- Custom slider js