This code snippet return the url with pathname (without hostname) using URL() constructor method.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- How to show and hide placeholder text
- How to fixed bootstrap navbar at top on scroll
- How to add key/value pair to existing form data
- Cropper js with multiple images
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEventListener' of undefined
- Short-circuits conditionals
- ReferenceError: Cannot access 'myFunction' before initialization
- Prism js horizontally overflowing its container
- Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation
- ReferenceError: $ is not defined