This code snippet return the url with pathname (without hostname) using URL() constructor method.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- How to add key/value pair to existing form data
- Input type file styling
- ReferenceError: $ is not defined
- Deault order of record in datatable
- Uncaught TypeError: Assignment to constant variable
- How to crop multiple images with cropper js
- ReferenceError: Cannot access 'myFunction' before initialization