<script> const string = 'hello, how are you'; const result = string.substring(0,10); console.log(result); </script>
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEventListener' of undefined
- Deault order of record in datatable
- Short-circuits conditionals
- Prism js horizontally overflowing its container
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier 'CODE' has already been declared
- Custom slider js
- How to crop multiple images with cropper js
- How to add key/value pair to existing form data
- ReferenceError: Cannot access 'myFunction' before initialization
- Input type file styling