<script> const string = 'hello, how are you'; const result = string.substring(0,10); console.log(result); </script>
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation
- How to fixed bootstrap navbar at top on scroll
- How to open modal after redirect
- ReferenceError: $ is not defined
- Custom slider js
- How to show and hide placeholder text
- ReferenceError: Cannot access 'myFunction' before initialization
- Prism js horizontally overflowing its container