How to show and hide placeholder text
You can show and hide placeholder text onfocus and onblue event on input element.
Hide placeholder text on focus input element
<input type="text" placeholder="Please validate your access code!" onfocus="this.placeholder = ''" onblur="this.placeholder = 'Please validate your access code!'"/>0
You can show and hide input placeholder text using onfocus and onblur event.
- How to open modal after redirect
- How to add key/value pair to existing form data
- How to fixed bootstrap navbar at top on scroll
- ReferenceError: Cannot access 'myFunction' before initialization
- Uncaught TypeError: $(...).summernote is not a function
- Json stringify
- Input type file styling
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier 'CODE' has already been declared
- Uncaught TypeError: Assignment to constant variable