<script> localStorage.setItem('openModal', '#addEventModal'); </script>
You can set data to the localStorage method by specifying the key and value. You have to pass the key as first argument and value as a second argument. You can get the localStorage value by calling the getItem method by specifying the key.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- How to crop multiple images with cropper js
- How to fixed bootstrap navbar at top on scroll
- How to open modal after redirect
- Uncaught TypeError: $(...).summernote is not a function
- Cropper js with multiple images
- Short-circuits conditionals
- Uncaught TypeError: Assignment to constant variable
- ReferenceError: $ is not defined
- Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation