<script> localStorage.setItem('openModal', '#addEventModal'); </script>
You can set data to the localStorage method by specifying the key and value. You have to pass the key as first argument and value as a second argument. You can get the localStorage value by calling the getItem method by specifying the key.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation
- Uncaught TypeError: $(...).summernote is not a function
- Deault order of record in datatable
- Cropper js with multiple images
- Json stringify
- ReferenceError: $ is not defined
- How to show and hide placeholder text
- Short-circuits conditionals
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEventListener' of undefined
- Uncaught TypeError: Assignment to constant variable