<script> let numArray = [1,2,4,8,9,8]; numArray.push('Hello'); console.log(numArray); </script>
This code snippet add a string value in an array of numbers.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- Custom slider js
- ReferenceError: $ is not defined
- How to crop multiple images with cropper js
- Short-circuits conditionals
- Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation
- Cropper js with multiple images
- Uncaught TypeError: Assignment to constant variable
- ReferenceError: Cannot access 'myFunction' before initialization