<script> const val = 11111111111; const valLength = val.toString().length; console.log(valLength); </script>
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- Custom slider js
- Cropper js with multiple images
- Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation
- Input type file styling
- Deault order of record in datatable
- How to fixed bootstrap navbar at top on scroll
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier 'CODE' has already been declared