<script> var modalId = localStorage.getItem('openModal'); </script>
Before getting data from localStorage you have to first set data in localStorage. After that you can get data by passing a key to the localStorage method from any one of the other pages in your browser.
<script> localStorage.setItem('openModal', '#addEventModal'); </script>
You can set data to the localStorage method by specifying the key and value. You have to pass the key as first argument and value as a second argument. You can get the localStorage value by calling the getItem method by specifying the key.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- How to add key/value pair to existing form data
- How to crop multiple images with cropper js
- ReferenceError: $ is not defined
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier 'CODE' has already been declared
- How to fixed bootstrap navbar at top on scroll
- ReferenceError: Cannot access 'myFunction' before initialization
- How to show and hide placeholder text
- Uncaught TypeError: $(...).summernote is not a function
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEventListener' of undefined