<script> const seasons = ['spring', 'summer','autumn', 'winter']; let text = seasons.toString(); console.log(text); </script>
<script> const seasons = ['spring', 'summer','autumn', 'winter']; let season = seasons; console.log(season); </script>
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation
- Prism js horizontally overflowing its container
- How to show and hide placeholder text
- Uncaught TypeError: Assignment to constant variable
- Short-circuits conditionals
- Input type file styling
- Cropper js with multiple images