<script> const seasons = ['spring', 'summer','autumn', 'winter']; let text = seasons.toString(); console.log(text); </script>
<script> const seasons = ['spring', 'summer','autumn', 'winter']; let season = seasons; console.log(season); </script>
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- How to crop multiple images with cropper js
- How to show and hide placeholder text
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier 'CODE' has already been declared
- Cropper js with multiple images
- Deault order of record in datatable
- ReferenceError: $ is not defined
- Uncaught TypeError: Assignment to constant variable
- Input type file styling