\) escape character turns special characters into string characters. Here we have to show ('video/*') as a string.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- Input type file styling
- Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation
- How to crop multiple images with cropper js
- Short-circuits conditionals
- Uncaught TypeError: Assignment to constant variable
- Prism js horizontally overflowing its container