\) escape character turns special characters into string characters. Here we have to show ('video/*') as a string.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
- Deault order of record in datatable
- How to open modal after redirect
- Input type file styling
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier 'CODE' has already been declared
- ReferenceError: $ is not defined
- Custom slider js
- How to add key/value pair to existing form data
- Apexcharts example code
- How to show and hide placeholder text
- Json stringify
- How to fixed bootstrap navbar at top on scroll
- Cropper js with multiple images