Call to undefined function CodeIgniter\locale_set_default()
Call to undefined function CodeIgniterlocale_set_default()
In this session, we will try our hand at solving the "Call to undefined function CodeIgniterlocale_set_default()".You will get the solution for error Call to undefined function CodeIgniter\locale_set_default() by enabling the php intl extension using php.ini file.
Enable php intl extension using php.ini file--PATH E:\laragon\bin\php\php-8.0.16-Win32-vs16-x64\php.ini
Just find the ;extension=intl extension in php.ini file and remove the ;. In case if you did not find ;extension=intl just use the extension=intl in php.ini file.
File path may be different.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Don't forget to share this article! Help us spread the word by clicking the share button below.
We appreciate your support and are committed to providing you valuable and informative content.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Random Code Snippet Queries: CodeIgniter
- Update an existing table record with +1 in CodeIgniter
- No input file specified Codeigniter
- How to create custom helper in codeigniter 4
- Convert dd/mm/yyyy to yyyy-mm-dd in codeigniter
- Get last executed query in codeigniter
- How to move from one view to another in Codeigniter
- Get the version codeIgniter
- Codeigniter 4 call model function from controller
- How to call helper function in Codeigniter view
- Unable to set session in codeigniter
- How to get field names of table in Codeigniter
- How to select all checkbox in Codeigniter
- Default htaccess file code Codeigniter
- How to load a view in CodeIgniter?